Let me assist you
I offer consulting to lawyers and accountants in the estate planning and the estate and trust administration areas including preparation of the Form 706 (estate tax returns), preparation of Form 709 (gift tax returns) and preparation of Form 1041s for estates and trusts, funding trusts, obtaining tax exempt status for testamentary charitable trusts or private foundations established through a decedent’s revocable trust or Will.
I also assist in preparation of Form 1023 – to apply for exempt status for charitable entities. Along with that task, I reform the charitable entities operating documents if they are defective to obtain the intended tax exempt status. I also draft the original private foundation, charitable organizational documents or charitable trust agreements in Wills and revocable trusts.
I offer Services to Clients on referral from other professionals.
- Estate Planning and Will, Trust, Marital Property Agreement, and Power of Attorney document drafting.
- Estate and Trust Administration.
- Elder law and medical assistance planning.
- Special Needs Trusts.
- Tax Law.
- Asset protection planning.
- Nonprofits- drafting organizational documents and obtaining tax exempt status.
- Entity Formations, including FLPs, partnerships, LLCs, Corporations, investment companies and holding companies
- Corporate transactional and business consulting for the closely-held business owner, including drafting Lease Agreements, buy/sell agreements, purchase and sale contracts, employment contracts, other business contracts, franchise agreements, trademark registrations and buying and selling commercial real estate.